Back to Areas to Support
Working with You to Transform Children’s Health
Your gift to the C.S. Mott Annual Fund will help us respond to needs that may not be met by any other source. This fund is a flexible mechanism to continuously respond to the needs of our patients, our clinicians, and our scientists.
This fund will provide music therapy, which is effective in a wide variety of health care settings. It helps comfort patients and families and provides physical, emotional, and psychological support that can lead to better outcomes.
The Child and Family Life Program is dedicated to supporting children and their families in any way possible to ease the burden of illness. Activities and services include holiday celebrations, music and art therapy, and a family resource center.
Put a teddy bear in the arms of a child at Mott when they may need a hug the most! Your gift of a bear offers reassurance and encouragement, and also benefits programs for patients and families at Mott.
Little Victors Wagons are symbols of hope and fun in C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital. These wagons are the preferred mode of transport for children heading to appointments, playrooms, and even rolling out the door as they are discharged to go home.
- Block Out Cancer Campaign
- Brandon Neonatal ICU Gift Fund
- Build Up Mobile
- Butterfly Fund
- C.S. Mott Golf Classic
- Charles Woodson Endowed Clinical Research Fund
- Child and Family Life Technology Program Fund
- Children's and Women's Nursing Excellence Fund
- Dance Marathon at U-M Giving Fund
- Elizabeth's Courage Fund
- Harbaugh Fund
- Jerry Reed Memorial Fund
- Maureen Giacomazza Pediatric Palliative Care Education Fund
- MCHC Innovations & Device Development
- Mott RT Trails Edge Camp
- Music Therapy at Mott
- Pediatric Diabetes Gift Fund
- Pediatric Genetics
- Pediatric Neurology Gift Fund
- Reuben Phoenix Schostak Congenital Heart Center Research Fund
- UMH Mott Giving Library
- UMH Save A Heart Campaign