Back to Areas to Support
Changing Care, Changing Lives
Understanding the importance of teamwork, Bo felt strongly that this endowed fund should support collaborative research, bringing together various disciplines to see cardiovascular challenges in new ways. This is a fitting legacy for a remarkable man.
Heart disease is the leading cause of death among adults. Your gift will inspire the spirit of innovation, collaboration, expertise, and integrity that guides the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cardiovascular disease.
Gifts are used to support programs and initiatives across the Division of Cardiology in areas with the greatest need. With your help, we are able to address our priorities and serve our patients and families in an immediate and positive way.
Gifts help transform the patient experience by supporting the research, educational and clinical priorities of the Section of Vascular Surgery.
- CVC Cardiovascular Medicine Fund
- CVC Collaborative Programs
- CVC Nursing Fund
- Daniel J. Silverman Family & Friends Endowment for Cardiac Care Nursing Education & Research Fund
- Frankel Cardiovascular Center Patient & Family Centered Care Fund
- Frankel Cardiovascular Center Research Fund
- Project My Heart - Your Heart
- UMH CVC Eagle
- UMH Project Healthy Schools
- Women’s Heart Program