Back to Exhibiting Artist Info
Our nine galleries vary in size and can accommodate both 2-D and 3-D pieces. Art exhibitors must be able to fill an entire gallery.
- For most of our galleries, we install artwork on 4x8 foot panels that can accommodate work up to 42 inches in height.
- The average range of pieces necessary to fill a gallery is 16-40, depending upon the size of your pieces.
- One gallery has the capacity to display oversized pieces up to 7 feet in height.
- Our four 3-D galleries contain both small and large display cases.
- The average range of pieces necessary to fill a gallery is 15-50, depending on size.
- Display cases can accommodate pieces 16-28 inches in height.