Employing Innovation and Technology to Advance Medicine
Contributions to the Timothy Nostrant, M.D. Professorship endowment honor Dr. Nostrant's legacy and help to ensure that the excellence he exemplifies continues to distinguish the University and the Division of Gastroenterology.
In Terry's memory, the Department of Gastroenterology established this fund as a legacy of excellence in nursing care. This fund provides support for nurses to attend national conferences and to provide the necessary tools for success in their nursing car
- Anna S.F. Lok, M.D., Hepatology Breakthrough Research Fund
- Gastroenterology Division Patient Care Gift Fund
- Gastroenterology Division Research Fund
- Gastroenterology - Educ. Res.
- GI Alumni Development
- Keith S. Henley Young Investigator's Fund
- Liver Cancer Research
- Liver Research Fund
- Michigan Medicine Comprehensive Pancreas Program
- Wilson's Disease Future Expense Fund