Changing and Saving Lives
Gifts to this fund support research and other activities related to the Adult Blood and Marrow Transplantation Program.
Gifts to this fund will advance clinical research in blood cancers with the goal of providing better treatment options for patients with cancer and hematologic disorders.
Gifts to this fund support otherwise unfunded activities related to patient care in the Division of Hematology and Oncology.
Money received will support Melanoma Research at Michigan Medicine.
- Breast Cancer Research Fund - Burness
- HEM/ONC Inpatient Gift Fund - Galunas
- Hematology/Oncology Research Fund - Merajver
- Hematology And Oncology Fellowship
- Laurence H. Baker Col. Prof. in Dev. Therapeutics
- Laurie Kittl Luczynski Award
- Leukemia Research Fund - Malek
- Lung Cancer Research - Kalemkerian
- Oncology Research - Redman
- Sheldon C. Glass Memorial Research Fund