Back to Areas to Support
Compassionate Personal Care; Limitless Discovery
Gifts to the Ypsilanti Health Center Food Pantry Fund provide produce and basic food staples to patients and families in need.
The only one of its kind in Michigan, this clinic aims to improve equity and inclusion by providing Telehealth visits with physicians and social workers, a mobile clinic for deaf patients, a patient assistance fund, and online tools and videos.
Gifts will support the adaptive sports program and provide equal access to physical activity opportunities for individuals with disabilities, via adaptive sports and inclusive recreation programming.
Your gift will promote and support all disability efforts in the Department of Family Medicine, including patient care, research, education, and community outreach, with an overarching goal of access, equity, and inclusion for all.
Gifts will advance the adaptive sports program through scholarship support for adaptive student-athletes and programmatic support, such as equipment, coaching staff, and facility rentals.
Gifts to this fund support innovation and discovery in the top areas of need within the Department of Family Medicine and our three missions: clinical, education, and research.
- 40th Anniversary Family Medicine Innovations Fund
- Department of Family Medicine Research Fund
- James F. Peggs, M.D. Medical Student Enrichment in Family Medicine
- Karen R. Fonde, M.D., Family Medicine Underserved Populations Fund
- Luke Project
- McClelland-Schwenk Mentorship Fund
- Medical Student Scholarship Endowment Fund in the Dept of Family Medicine
- Susan Guynn Family Medicine Residency Wellness Endowment Fund
- Terence C. Davies, M.D. Endowed Lectureship in Medical Education