Compassionate Care and Solutions for Older Adults
Help provide support for aging and age-related diseases through online and other donations.
Your generosity sustains geriatric social workers and other professionals who offer support and services to Geriatrics Center patients, their families, and older adults in our community, by addressing physical, social, and emotional well-being.
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the Geriatric Center draws on the resources of U-M to offer lectures, classes, and study groups for seniors. Topics include philosophy, religion, politics, history, the arts, government, and world culture.
Your support to the palliative care program will help manage the symptoms, pain, and distress of chronic illness for those dealing with uncertain prognoses.
- Adult Palliative Care Research Fund
- Alan N. Dengiz, M.D., Next Generation Fund
- Alma Ford Wooll Endowment Fund
- Big Hearts for Seniors Fund
- Chomet-Robbins Fund
- Friends of OLLI Endowment Fund
- Geriatrics Center
- Geriatrics Fellowship Program Support
- Geriatric Medicine Training and Education Fund
- Housing Bureau for Seniors Endowment
- Housing Bureau for Seniors Gifts
- Palliative/Hospice Fellowship Program Support
- Robert E. and Barbara J. Debrodt Endowed Fund
- Ruth Campbell Geriatric Social Work Endowment Fund
- Silver Club Memory Programs
- TAASC Gifts
- Turner Geriatric Clinic Patient Care Fund
- Turner Senior Wellness Program