Back to Areas to Support
Experts in Complex Surgical Treatment
Your gift is part of a longitudinal investment in faculty and residents in the department, allowing each individual to achieve their full potential as a surgeon.
Your gift to this fund will help launch surgical trainees on an impact-focused career trajectory through personalized pathways.
Your gift helps ensure clinical, educational, and academic excellence in the Surgery Residency Program. Funds support resident training and research to develop exceptionally talented, independent surgeons.
The Department of Surgery at U-M is nationally recognized for excellence in patient care, education and clinical and basic science research. Your gift ensures that researchers may continue to create and discover innovative breakthroughs.
- General Surgery Administration
- International Center for Automotive Medicine
- Japan Fund in Plastic Surgery
- Michael W. Mulholland, M.D., Ph.D. Professorship Fund
- Michigan Medicine OMFS Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Organ Transplant Research Program
- Pancreas Center Gift Fund
- Pediatric Surgery Gift
- Plastic Surgery Research and Teaching
- Thoracic Surgery Gift Fund
- Vascular Surgery Resident and Fellow Travel Fund