Back to Areas to Support
Support Cell and Developmental Biology to Improve Health
Contributions to the Patten Graduate Research Scholarship help support the second year of Ph.D. student training in the Department of Cell & Developmental Biology at the University of Michigan Medical School.
The Huber Fund provides postdoctoral fellows supplemental funds for health care, travel to meetings, or additional salary support, removing the burden for these essential costs from the fellows themselves.
This research focuses on tracking how molecules and cells work together in the body using microscopy and biosensors to understand cancer, epilepsy, schizophrenia, and formation of memories.
- Cellular GPS: Getting There on Time
- Decoding cellular conversations: How miscommunication leads to disease
- Regenerative Therapies: Instructing Stem Cells to Combat Hum Disease
- Reversing Neurodegeneration
- Sarah W. Newman Lecture
- Shelley J. Almburg Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Sun Kee Kim Endowed Lectureship in Cell and Developmental Biology