Back to Areas to Support
Transforming Neurosurgical Care for Adults and Kids
Your gift supports innovative and programmatic Neurosurgical activities in the areas of greatest need.
Your gift will support innovative brain tumor research performed within the Department of Neurosurgery.
Our research team is investigating why patients suffer from neurological deficits after a hemorrhage. We are working to impede the development of stroke and to improve treatments.
Support ensures that patients receive the best surgical or medical therapy for their spine problem and moves forward clinical trials to help us better understand spinal injuries and the most effective treatments.
Donations support innovative pediatric brain tumor research performed within the Department of Neurosurgery.
- Advanced Brain Tumor Imaging Research - Hollon Lab
- Advancing Brain Tumor Research: Identifying New Treatment Targets - Al-Holou Lab
- Brachial Plexus Gift Fund
- Brain Bleed Research Fund
- Brain Injury Support Fund
- Brain Tumor Research - Targeting Cancer Stem Cells
- Chiari Research Fund
- CNS Tissue Biorepository Support Fund
- Hydrocephalus Research Fund
- Julian T. Hoff, M.D. Professorship in Neurosurgery
- Neurosurgery Department Employee Wellness Fund
- Neurosurgery ICU gift fund
- Neurosurgery Residents Education
- Resident Wellness Program