C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital
Little Victors Wagons are symbols of hope and fun in C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital. These wagons are the preferred mode of transport for children heading to appointments, playrooms, and even rolling out the door as they are discharged to go home.
- A limited number of wagons are available
- One wagon will be named per gift or donor, per year. Wagons are named for one year.
- A portion of each naming gift ($250) will provide maintenance for wagons
- Based on inventory, named wagons may be new or gently used
- A license plate acknowledging donors will be attached to the back of a wagon
- Donors will receive a duplicate copy of the license plate
- No more than three lines (maximum 100 characters, including spaces)
- Graphics like sponsor logos can be included, but personal photos cannot be added
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital reserves the right to change or edit plate language for any existing or former wagon
- Once you have sponsored a wagon, join us at C.S. Mott Children's Hospital to celebrate its release into the fleet!
- Wagon releases occur approximately four weeks after donation receipt and plate approval.
- Once a wagon is released, it is a piece of medical equipment at C.S. Mott Children's Hospital. Requests to locate a wagon cannot be accommodated.