The Big House
1201 S Main St
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Be a Hero at the Big House on Sunday, November 19th by signing up to donate blood, join the organ donor registry, or join the bone marrow registry. This is our largest event of the year and a chance to see Michigan Stadium from the luxurious Jack Roth Stadium Club.
Blood donations count towards the 41st annual Blood Battle competition against OSU. You don’t want to miss the largest single-day blood drive on the University of Michigan campus. Click here to avoid the wait and make an appointment ahead of time (sponsor code: goblue).
Join us for entertainment, activities, giveaways, special guests, and more throughout the day.
• 10:00 am - 12:00 pm Meet the Wolverines Trooper and other mascots
• 10:50 am - 11:00 pm Mascot Dance-off
• 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm Meet Denard Robinson
• 1:00 pm Watch the Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears on the suite TVs
• 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm The Michigan G-Men acapella performance
• 4:15 pm – 4:40 pm Door prize drawing
• Donate Blood
• Join the organ donor registry
• Join the bone marrow registry
• Meet the Michigan pageant winners
• Play games and participate in fun, family-friendly activities
• Post something to the social media feed
• Grab some cider & doughnuts
• Score a free t-shirt
• Trivia with prizes for every 100th guest
• Enter to win one of our exciting door prizes
Interested in volunteering? We need a bunch of volunteers to help pull this event off! We're asking for help both the day of the event and the day before to help load-in.
Would you like to share your donation or transplant story? Email Megan Abramzon-Levitsky at [email protected].
Can't make it to Be a Hero? Schedule a blood drive appointment between 10/25/2023 and 11/22/2023 to help us beat OSU in the annual Blood Battle competition! Visit www.redcrossblood.org and enter sponsor code "goblue" for a list of participating drives.