Back to Exhibiting Artist Info
Our nine galleries vary in size and can accommodate both 2-D and 3-D pieces. Art exhibitors must be able to fill an entire gallery.
- For most of our galleries, we install artwork on 4x8 foot panels that can accommodate work up to 42 inches in height.
- The average range of pieces necessary to fill a gallery is 16-40, depending upon the size of your pieces.
- One gallery has the capacity to display oversized pieces up to 7 feet in height.
- Our four 3-D galleries contain both small and large display cases.
- The average range of pieces necessary to fill a gallery is 15-50, depending on size.
- Display cases can accommodate pieces 16-28 inches in height.
Gallery Specifications Guide PDFs for the nine Gifts of Art galleries at Michigan Medicine. Each guide includes the gallery location and diagram, number of cases and their size, and information for exhibiting artists.